Thursday, August 3, 2017

Dies to Die For and More....



Hello friends.  I am back today with day three of "What's new at Close To My Heart!"  Today I am going to share some of the new Thin Dies and Stamps + Thin Die sets.  Please forgive some of the photography - Apparently I am having photo technical issues today! 

I know some of you may ask, "why do I need thin dies if I own a Cricut?" Thin dies have so many benefits to us as crafters.  In the case of the flower and succulent dies below, the dies do away with the tedious fancy cutting after stamping.  They allow us to create dimension in our projects instead of just flat stamping.  And, the dies have a wonderful finished edge.

The truth is, I rarely meet a CTMH die that I do not like.  Perhaps I need a 12 step program?  I love using both my Cricut and my dies.  I suspect that is not just me!

I am going to begin with a few of the stamp + die sets:



Here is the stamp and die set used on two layouts (at the top of the page and below):








My mother-in-law would have loved this set.  She loved bird art. 



Border Dies












The layout below used all three border dies - and I just love the effect. 


You can find all of the dies in my on-line store under the tab title Dies.



Hostess Information


Have you ever considered hosting a Close To My Heart Gathering?  NOW is definitely the time.  This month ONLY, Close To My Heart is putting more rewards into the hostess program.  When you gathering sales reach tier three, you will receive all of the hostess benefits for tier four.  That means as the hostess you will receive $80 in free papers, stamps, and inks, and TWO items of your choice at half price (including Cricut cartridges).
Facebook Gatherings - are now a thing!  If you are not local to me, we can still get all of your crafty friends together on Facebook and do a gathering. That mean you can 1. Hostess in your PJs, 2. Not worry about how clean your house might be, and 3. No making of a dessert (unless YOU want dessert).  Best of all, your friends still get to purchase their favorite items and you still reap the rewards.  If you are interested, please reach out and let's get started.


Join My Team


Maybe you want more than two half price items and $80 in free merchandise?  Maybe you want it all, at a discount.  Then NOW is the time for you to become a Close To My Heart Consultant!  With our new Rewards Your Way program, it has never been a better time to get started!





Rewards Your Way

When you sign up as a Consultant in August and meet certain sales goals, you’ll be rewarded with your choice of one of these items FREE:
  • Any of our Cricut® Collections, including You Are Here
  • The Thin Cuts Block Alphabet + In the Background Stamp Set
  • An additional $99 SPC
To qualify for this reward, sign up today and submit $300 in commissionable sales by September 30. Enroll now.




Join our community of Consultants and start enjoying these rewards:
  • 22% base commission on product purchases and sales, with the potential to earn even more! Learn more.
  • Opportunity to make money doing what you love: crafting!
  • Flexibility to earn extra income while working your own hours.
  • New Consultant Kit full of product valued over $200! Learn more.
  • $50 in Select Product Credit immediately upon sign-up.
  • Free Consultant website so your friends can shop with you online!
  • Opportunities for other exciting incentives, like trips, crafting products, and more! Learn more.

Thank you so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow to share some of my favorite new products from the Annual Inspirations Book.  One of the benefits of being a Consultant is we can purchase all the new product a month before they go public.  That makes it easy for me to have a favorites list.

No comments: